Submit Content to the Digital Funnel Blog
Want to write for us? There is no charge but please check out our Submission Guidelines.
The Digital Funnel blog is always open to expert content considerations. If you’re looking to submit an article please carefully review our content guidelines below.
Our blogs deal mainly with SEO, Digital Marketing, Digital PR, Digital Strategy, Web Design, eCommerce and Business Leadership. We strive to generate informative, helpful and original content for whoever may need it.
It is completely free to be featured the Digital Funnel blog, but there are strict guidelines to follow in order for your content to be considered.
- Your content must be completely original and not previously published anywhere else. This submission must be exclusive to the Digital Funnel blog. The article will also be checked for any AI content creation. No ChatGPT content allowed for example or any other AI dribble.
- Articles should not be promotional in nature, they must be informative and helpful to whoever reads them.
- You can place 1 dofollow link in total which is an anchor text contextual link during the piece. This needs to read naturally or will not be allowed.
- Please include links to high authority sites for referencing purposes and a minimum of 3 services internal pages on the Digital Funnel site are necessary. Without this we will not publish.
- Content must be 1’500 words in length and written in UK English. There is no maximum limit to the word count.
- Please include a keyword focus – ideally include a Meta title & description so we can get it to rank bringing your backlink even more value.
- Digital Funnel reserves the right to reject any content or take down published content if we learn of any infringement on the guidelines agreed.
- Digital Funnel also reserves the right to amend copy as we see fit and interlink to our other blogs etc.
- Please include some images that are royalty free with the photographer’s credit
- We do not accept content from Casino / Gambling websites or any industry that is illegal in Ireland or the European Union.