Submit a Guest Post to the Digital Funnel Blog
Want to write for us? Check out our Guest Post Submission Guidelines
The Digital Funnel blog is always open to guest post submissions and considerations. If you’re looking to submit an article or blog post please carefully review our content guidelines below.
Our blogs deal mainly with SEO, Digital Marketing, Digital PR, Digital Strategy, Web Design, eCommerce and Business Leadership. We strive to generate informative, helpful and original content for whoever may need it.
Submit A Guest Post
It is completely free to Guest Post on the Digital Funnel blog, but there are strict guidelines to follow in order for your content to be considered.
Your content must be completely original and not previously published anywhere else. This submission must be exclusive to the Digital Funnel blog.
- Your content must be completely original and not previously published anywhere else. This submission must be exclusive to the Digital Funnel blog.
- Articles must and should not be solely promotional in nature, they must be informative and helpful to whoever reads.
- 1 Promotional Link can be placed in an Author Bio located at the end of the post, however links to high authority sites for referencing purposes and internal pages on the Digital Funnel site are accepted.
- Press releases, sales pitches, advertorials, and fake product reviews are NOT accepted.
- Content must be 2’000 words in length and preferably written in UK English. There is no maximum limit to the word count.
- Please feel free to provide graphics, infographics and imagery for your post, if they are not provided, we may create appropriate alternatives.
- Submissions must be relevant to the fields of SEO, Digital Marketing, Web Design, Digital PR, eCommerce or Business Leadership. Please review our existing blog posts prior to submitting in order to get a feel for the type of content we publish.
- All content should be free of spelling & grammatical errors alongside any language issues.
- Pieces should be proofread as we will be working under the assumption that no editing will be necessary.
- All submissions will be run through a plagiarism tool in order to ensure original content is supplied.
- Digital Funnel reserves the right to reject any content or take down published content if we learn of any infringement on the guidelines agreed.
- Digital Funnel also reserves the right to amend copy as we see fit and interlink to our other blogs etc.
- Posts should be correctly formatted for HTML (H1s, H2s etc.)
- We do not accept Guest Posts from Casino / Gambling websites or any industry that is illegal in Ireland or the European Union.