Junior Digital PR Executive, Content Writing Focused
We’re looking for a Junior Digital PR Specialist to join the Digital Funnel team as we continue to grow our Digital PR department. You will work closely with the existing members of our Digital PR team in order to create interesting, research-based digital PR campaigns and build dozens of backlinks for our clients.
Digital PR is an exciting new field, you will be tasked with creating eye-catching campaigns in order to secure national and International coverage for our diverse book of clients.
Duties & Responsibilities –
- Developing Campaign ideas
- Help A Reporter Out Management
- Compiling & Maintaining Mailing Lists
- Writing Press Releases
- Regularly Pitching Stories to Journalists/Bloggers
- Keeping Up to Date with media trends, current affairs
- Conducting Research using a variety of data sources
- Following up with journalists for links
- Social Media Account Management
- Bachelors Degree or Masters in Public Relations, English or another related field.
- Strong copywriting skills (Portfolio of past writing works preferred)
- WordPress Familiarity
- Canva/Graphic Design Skills
- Solid Editorial Skills.
- Previous writing experience is strongly desired, be this on own personal blogs, newspapers, or online publications.
- A working knowledge of how the wider media industry operates
- An ability to communicate effectively and succinctly.
- Research Skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
- Capability to produce content on time, with exceptional attention to detail and an emphasis on pitching to the right group of targeted journalists & publications.
We are Digital Funnel.
We are a digital marketing agency that offers a full suite of high-quality digital services. Our roots are as a digital lead generation and SEO Agency. We pride ourselves in offering a cutting-edge approach infused with digital PR and web design expertise which play a key role.
We want confident (but not cocky), hard-working, fun-loving, good-natured people to join our team. We have a superb team here that will be willing to help you be the best you can be. The company is growing year on year with plans to grow exponentially over the next 5 years.
- Head Office, Northside For Business Campus, North Ring Road, Cork City
- Remote working – flexible days (3 days minimum in Cork office)
Apply with Complete Confidentiality please with your CV and a brief cover letter to: [email protected]
If you have a portfolio of writing / past works that would be very helpful to include.
Interviews commence on January 6th.
Expected start date: TBC / Jan’23