Junior Digital Marketing Executive
FOCUS // SEO Content Management
- 3 Months probation and then a full-time position could be created for the right individual.
- Cork Office Location with free parking
- Work from home 2 days a week (if you want – after training)
Junior Executive Goal:
Accelerate our SEO program by contributing to our global efforts through content and technical strategy development. You will collaborate with and synthesize feedback from the SEO Specialist and other team members to ensure consistency in SEO integration, execution, and analysis.
- Content Management – content writing, proofreading, research content ideas, and creating content briefs for senior writers
- Learn and perform On-Page SEO tasks such as keyword research analysis for effective website content strategy and recommendations
- Learn technical SEO and ensure that the website meets the requirements of modern search engines
- Create and send outreach email campaigns
- Manage client accounts to include Facebook Ads, Google Ads & Mailchimp (under guidance)
Your Will Learn:
- Knowledge of technical and content optimization techniques and how to improve search visibility and increase keyword rankings.
- They will collaborate with digital marketing specialists and digital PR team members.
- At the completion of the 3 month Junior Executive Role probation period, there is a strong possibility of a full-time position being created for the right individual.
- Very Strong Organisation Skills
- Enjoy Copywriting & Editing
- WordPress Familiarity
- Canva Skills
- Office Software like Microsoft Office, Mailchimp & Zoom
Other highly valued skills include:
- Bachelor’s degree or masters in digital marketing or related field
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Must have access to a laptop
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word etc)
- Strong communication skills
- Research skills
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Willingness to learn and develop digital marketing skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude
We are Digital Funnel.
We are a digital marketing agency that offers a full suite of high-quality digital services. Our roots are in SEO and digital lead generation. We pride ourselves in offering a cutting-edge approach infused with digital PR and web design expertise which play a key role.
We want confident (but not cocky), hard-working, fun-loving, good-natured people to join our team. We have a superb team here that will be willing to help you be the best you can be. The company is growing year on year with plans to grow exponentially over the next 5 years. So there’s ample opportunity to grow your career in the company.
- Location – Head Office, Northside For Business Campus, North Ring Road, Cork City
- Remote working – flexible days (3 days minimum in Cork office)
Apply with Complete Confidentiality
Please include a cover letter about who you are and why you’d be a great fit.
Expected start date: ASAP